Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Citizenship is Gaining Support Across the Globe.
It is now clearer that the reign of Nnamdi Kanu is coming to an end following the recent move against him by his kingsman.
Conference of Igbo Youth Professionals Worldwide has called on the United Kingdom (UK) to revoke the citizenship of leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu.
The group urged UK and Israel to restrain Kanu from taking advantage of his foreign citizenship to incite violence in Nigeria.
It recalled that ‘IPOB is a terrorist organisation in the eyes of the law as declared by an Abuja Federal High Court’.
A statement yesterday by the President-General, Maduabuchi Nwodo, urged Ndigbo across the globe to demonstrate courage by denouncing Kanu, IPOB, its members and all that the group stands for.
The statement reads: “We are disturbed at the incessant inciting statements coming from Kanu against the Nigerian state. We are aware of his status as a citizen of both the UK and the Nation of Israel.
“Having worked to see Nigeria at its present state, we believe the UK and Israel would not want to see Nigeria a shattered place. It is in this regard that we appeal to them to rein in on Kanu because his activities have been against Nigeria’s unity.
“The latest call by Kanu on some security agencies to abandon their duty post, resign and burn their uniforms must be ignored. Kanu is alone in his cessation project and has nobody behind him…”
Recall this News Medium reported that Ohanaeze Youth Council asked UK Govt to immediately Deport him over threat to Okwu Nnabuike
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]