Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Citizenship is Gaining Support Across the Globe.
It is now clearer that the reign of Nnamdi Kanu is coming to an end following the recent move against him by his kingsman.
Conference of Igbo Youth Professionals Worldwide has called on the United Kingdom (UK) to revoke the citizenship of leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu.
The group urged UK and Israel to restrain Kanu from taking advantage of his foreign citizenship to incite violence in Nigeria.
It recalled that ‘IPOB is a terrorist organisation in the eyes of the law as declared by an Abuja Federal High Court’.
A statement yesterday by the President-General, Maduabuchi Nwodo, urged Ndigbo across the globe to demonstrate courage by denouncing Kanu, IPOB, its members and all that the group stands for.
The statement reads: “We are disturbed at the incessant inciting statements coming from Kanu against the Nigerian state. We are aware of his status as a citizen of both the UK and the Nation of Israel.
“Having worked to see Nigeria at its present state, we believe the UK and Israel would not want to see Nigeria a shattered place. It is in this regard that we appeal to them to rein in on Kanu because his activities have been against Nigeria’s unity.
“The latest call by Kanu on some security agencies to abandon their duty post, resign and burn their uniforms must be ignored. Kanu is alone in his cessation project and has nobody behind him…”
Recall this News Medium reported that Ohanaeze Youth Council asked UK Govt to immediately Deport him over threat to Okwu Nnabuike
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021