Former Minister of Education and Former Presidential Candidate Oby Ezekwesili, has lost her mother, Mrs. Cecilia Nwayiaka Ujubuonu.
Ezekwesili made the announcement on Monday, in a statement through her spokesman, Ozioma Ubabukoh.
Ujubuonu, born April 18, 1942, died in the late hours of Sunday, June 21, 2020. She was aged 78.
A native of Ndodolu Village, Umunuko, Ukpor, in Nnewi South LG of Anambra State, she was widowed after the death of her husband, Benjamin Ujubuonu, in 1988.
“The retired businesswoman devoted her life to her children, grandchildren, the church and service to humanity,” it read.
“She died in the arms and home of her daughter, Ezekwesili, in Abuja on Sunday night from cancer.”
Ujubuonu, until her death, was a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates