Mother of Boko Haram Leader Speaks
Falmata Abubakar, the mother of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has actually opened on her child for the very first time given that the start of revolt.
ALSO READ : Heartbreaking As Usama Aminu, a Student who Escaped Kankara’s Mass Kidnapping shares his story ( Video )
Mrs Abubakar, that spoke with VOA Hausa solution from her house in the remote town of Shekau in Yobe State. The Boko Haram leader’s late papa was a local Imam. Mrs Abubakar reveals that she does not recognize the location of her child and also has actually not established eyes on him in the last 15 years.
“I can’t say whether he is dead or alive. Only God knows. The last time I set eyes on him was 15 years ago,” she stated.
According to her, Mr Shekau left the town to Maiduguri in search of Islamic education and learning.
She stated it remained in the training course of search for Islamic education and learning that he fulfilled late Boko Haram leader, Mohammed Yusuf.
“I have not seen him since he met Mohammed Yusuf. He is my son. And despite that filial bond existing between mother and son, I am not in support of his cause. He terrorised a lot of people. I wish I can see him to reprimand him. I pray to Allah to change him into the righteous path. I have not inculcated in him such behaviour. Only God knows where he acquires such habit.”
Frequently Asked Question about NIN, NIMC[rank_math_rich_snippet id=”s-6f6098b9-afb4-4b95-b806-1652e7cc8e01″]
# Mother of Boko Haram Leader Speaks
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021