By Omajemite Don
The price of crude oil has risen to over $72 per barrel in the international market, following political risk in the Middle East, accounting for commercial oil and gas production in the world.
According to investigations by Vanguard showed that the tension in the Middle East has increased speculation that commercial oil production would be suspended.
Consequently, the price of Brent, usually used to benchmark the prices of the other crudes, rose from about $67 to $72.58 per barrel in the market.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE