The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian company preventing starvation worldwide. The mission of WFP is to assist the world obtain Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to make sure that no little one goes to mattress hungry and that the poorest and most susceptible, notably ladies and kids, can entry the nutritious meals they want.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Monitoring Assistant – SC5 (COMET)
Requisition ID: 138467
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The Monitoring Assistant, SC5 will instantly report back to the Head of RAM in Maiduguri and can technically report back to the National Officer accountable for operational administration within the nation workplace RAM workforce.
To coordinate and carry out monitoring actions inside a particular protection space and supply reports to help the efficient supply of help packages.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Verify the deliberate actions and distribution of meals or non-food gadgets, resolving routine points and escalating the place acceptable, to make sure that the amount distributed, and the standard of the operation is in keeping with WFP requirements.
- Collect and summarize help programme(s) knowledge, collaborating with cooperating companions the place required, conduct evaluation and put together reports in an effort to help programme critiques and informative decision-making.
- Collaborate with cooperating companions and WFP subject programme and provide chain models to make sure reports are acquired on time, entered to the COMET system, quality-checked, and appropriately reconciled at the extent of the CP and the batch.
- Support AO RAM workforce with different duties associated to subject monitoring and CP administration.
- Liaise with cooperating companions and inner counterparts to assemble suggestions and comments to help programme critiques and enhance companies.
- Provide normal coaching for cooperating companions on WFP operational practices, monitoring instruments, and strategies in an effort to help them to independently self-monitor and to contribute to the visibility of WFP within the protection areas.
4Ps Core Organisational Capabilities
- Understand and talk the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Be a power for constructive change: Suggests potential enhancements to workforce’s work processes to supervisor.
- Make the mission inspiring to our workforce: Explains the impression of WFP actions in beneficiary communities to teammates.
- Make our mission seen in on a regular basis actions: Articulates how personal unit’s duties will serve WFP’s mission.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s expertise: Trains junior teammates on new expertise and capabilities.
- Create an inclusive tradition: Seeks alternatives to work with people from completely different backgrounds.
- Be a coach & present constructive suggestions: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in identical space of labor.
- Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress towards targets and shares this data frequently with supervisor.
- Encourage innovation & artistic options: Explores ways to constantly be extra environment friendly and correct in personal areas of labor and shares new strategies of labor with colleagues.
- Focus on getting outcomes: Focuses on getting outcomes and tracks developments in completion charges for personal duties to establish alternatives for effectivity.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes duty for personal duties and notifies supervisor as quickly as attainable of potential delays in assembly deadlines or commitments.
- Be Decisive: Independently decides what motion to take when confronted with crucial decisions within the office or in harmful conditions within the subject.
- Connect and share throughout WFP models: Suggests alternatives for partnering with different models to supervisor.
- Build sturdy exterior partnerships: Identifies alternatives to work with colleagues and companions within the subject in the direction of widespread targets.
- Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the worth of WFP’s groups and exterior companions in fulfilling workforce’s targets and aims.
- Be clear concerning the worth WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns personal actions with supervisor’s priorities to satisfy inner and exterior accomplice wants.
Capability Name – Description of the behaviour anticipated for the proficiency stage:
- Strategic Management – Displays primary understanding of WFP’s insurance policies and techniques to carry out monitoring and/or analysis actions and their inter-relationship.
- Performance Management – Applies information of WFP’s performance administration system to handle assets and relationships to undertake monitoring actions or ship simple evaluations of operations, programmes, or processes to WFP monitoring and/or analysis high quality requirements.
- Qualitative/Quantitative Methodology – Understand and applies an acceptable mixture of established strategies and knowledge assortment instruments to monitoring, critiques or simple evaluations, in keeping with WFP’s strategic and operational outcomes frameworks (metrics), WFP steerage and technical requirements.
- Data Analytics and Visualization – Collects and summarizes programme knowledge, together with data on shipments, distribution web site logistics, the standing of personas in want, and beneficiaries deliberate and reached for all programme help modalities and actions.
- Programme Monitoring and Review – Gathers, organizes, and gives knowledge on programme outputs, processes, and outcomes, together with distribution plans and the standing, amount, and high quality of meals and money distributed and technical help supplied.
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- Education: Completion of secondary faculty training. A post-secondary certificates within the associated practical space is fascinating.
- Experience: Four years of related expertise.
- Language: Fluency in each oral and written communication in English and in the principle language used within the North East of Nigeria.
Desired Experiences for entry into the Role:
- Has expertise accumulating Programme output and consequence knowledge, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and reporting findings to the administration workforce, companions, and different stakeholders. Has expertise using WFP monitoring and analysis programs and requirements
- Attention to element, affinity to work with numbers and MS excel
- Experience with WFP COMET system extremely fascinating
- Experience with tableau extremely fascinating.
- Has expertise working in WFP or different humanitarian programmes within the context of northeast Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- WFP seeks candidates of the best integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian ideas.
- Selection of workers is made on a aggressive foundation, and we’re dedicated to selling variety and gender stability.
- Only Nigerian nationwide (or residents with legitimate residence and work permits) are eligible to apply.
- Applications should be submitted on-line and in English solely.
- Only shortlisted candidates will likely be contacted. Canvassing of any type will result in automated disqualification of the involved applicant.
- Female candidates and certified candidates from creating nations are particularly inspired to apply.
Application Deadline twenty third February, 2021.
Some of the favored queries people used to search out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries beneath:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State