Mompha Finally Regains Freedom
Withdrawn the N5 million fundamental rights suit
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC today August 26, release web superstar, Ismaila Mustapha alias Mompha, about two weeks after he was re-arrested by the anti-graft agency in Lagos.
Ejes Gist Media reported that Mompha was re-arrested on Friday, August 14 when he went to the EFCC office in Ikoyi, Lagos to reclaim his 5 wristwatches, one Apple Air pod, one iPhone 8 cell phone and one pair of sun shades, seized by the EFCC operatives in October 2019. In line with an application filed by his lawyer, Gboyega Oyewole (SAN), Justice Mohammed Liman had on July 24 ordered the EFCC to release the gadgets to Mompha.
Mompha had gone to the EFCC to take his merchandise and had barely left the EFCC premises when the operatives accosted him and took him into custody. EFCC spokesperson, Dele Oyewale, mentioned Mompha’s re-arrest was related to a recent set of cyber fraud charges.
Confirming his release, his lawyer, Gboyega Oyewole (SAN), stated Mompha has additionally withdrawn the N5 million fundamental rights suit he filed towards the EFCC to challenge his re-arrest.
# Mompha Finally Regains Freedom
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now