The Instagram web page of embattled Dubai-based Nigerian social media celeb, Ismaila Mustapha a.ok.a Mompha appears to have been deactivated days after he was arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over his alleged involvement in web fraud and cash laundering.
Though no official statement has been given for Mompha’s sudden disappearance from the social media platform, this nonetheless got here after his alleged Lebanese confederate, Hamza Koudeih was arrested in his N1.8bn Lagos house alongside two different suspects.
Recall that the anti-graft company has uncovered 51 financial institution accounts Mompha allegedly used for cash laundering. The 5 wristwatches recovered from him after his arrest on Tuesday October 22, has additionally been discovered to be value over N60 million quite than the N20 million earlier thought.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022