Three hundred persons chained together in Rigasa, Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State have been rescued by police officers.
The 300 which included were rescued following a raid at a home allegedly used as an Islamic Centre.
According to the police, the victims are from Burkina Faso, Mali and other African countries.
Channels Television gathered that adults were subjected to daily recitation of the Holy Quran and prayers, allegedly accompanied with torture.
There are also claims that some of the children had been sexually abused.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff