Some mission school across the federation disregards federal government, public holidays slash for Friday 1st December to mark Eid-El-Maulud celebration across the federation.
Some school visited by GistNaij correspondence, normal school activities were going on as usually.
According to one of the missionaries who spoke on the condition of anonymity slim Federal government over the way and manner in which Muslim public holidays are being declared. She said “if the government wants everyone to observers all Muslim public holidays, Muslim holidays should be fixed, so that school calendar will be in line with Islamic holidays
Recall that Federal government of Nigeria declare 1st December for the celebration of Eid-El-Maulud .
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health