Some mission school across the federation disregards federal government, public holidays slash for Friday 1st December to mark Eid-El-Maulud celebration across the federation.
Some school visited by GistNaij correspondence, normal school activities were going on as usually.
According to one of the missionaries who spoke on the condition of anonymity slim Federal government over the way and manner in which Muslim public holidays are being declared. She said “if the government wants everyone to observers all Muslim public holidays, Muslim holidays should be fixed, so that school calendar will be in line with Islamic holidays
Recall that Federal government of Nigeria declare 1st December for the celebration of Eid-El-Maulud .
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]