The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Malam Muhammad Musa Bello, has tested positive for the Coronavirus.
The minister made the announcement on his official Facebook page on Friday.
“I tested positive for COVID-19,” he said.
“After a 21-month (1-year-and-nine-month) game of hide-and-seek between COVID-19 and my humble self, the virus finally caught up with me in the final days of 2021. I decided to take a COVID-19 test yesterday morning after feeling unwell since December 28th.
This morning, the outcome was positive. I’m doing fine right now, with a sore throat, a fever, and a mild runny nose. At home, undergoing treatment and isolation.
“I salute and wish a happy and prosperous new year 2022 to all medical personnel in the FCT and beyond who have been on the front lines fighting this pandemic.” I pray for a speedy recovery for all of us who are currently suffering from COVID-19.
“Experts have told me that my case is mild because I received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. I urge everyone who hasn’t been vaccinated against COVID-19 to get one. Thank you, and a happy new year to everyone.”
You may like
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022