According to eyewitnesses, the incident occurred because of a violation of site visitors gentle by both social gathering.
Meanwhile, Governor Mai Mala Buni, in a statement, known as for a full-scale investigation.
“His Excellency Governor Mai Mala Buni has been briefed about an incident in Damaturu yesterday during which a KEKE NAPEP rider with passengers was crushed by a army car in an accident which claimed the lives of two individuals.
“His Excellency has discovered that one of many victims, Hussaina Baffa Bello was a pre-ND pupil of the Federal polytechnic Damaturu whereas the opposite fatality was a toddler.
“His Excellency Governor Buni has directed the office of the acting Secretary to the State Government to liaise with the military in order to have a full investigation and ascertain how the accident happened and how it could be avoided in the future.”
He acknowledged that the Brigade Commander 27 Task Force Brigade, the Commanding Officer 233 Tank Battalion and officers of the State Government, are conscious additionally and have visited and commiserated with the households of the victims.
Governor Buni additionally directed the State Ministry of Health and the Hospitals Management Board to make sure that those that sustained accidents are given entry to free medical care.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022