Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (RATE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) established in July 2017, as well as registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). RATE is Africa’s leading training as well as microfinance institute, dedicated to transforming lives as well as guaranteeing a far better tomorrow for all.
We are hiring to load the placement listed below:
Job Title: Micro-Credit Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job Entails
- Mobilize Customers for the organization.
- Carry out Credit Analysis to validate if the Customer is capable/qualified to acquire a lending as well as can easily repay claimed financing.
- Ensure timely as well as precise collection of called for regular payment quantity from the client for the period of the financing.
- Repeat the process around.
- Takeover financings as well as make certain proper/accurate collection of claimed financing payments till it is totally paid (YOU SHALL BE ASSISTED As Well As APPROPRIATELY ORIENTED ON HOW To Perform THIS).
- Work in the direction of restoring financings for such clients that were turned over to you.
- Execute correct paperwork to make certain that the financing is settled as at when due as well as to protect the Institution from losses.
- Carry your Branch Manager as well as other supervisors along on the requirement to additionally validate claimed client.
- Disburse to the client as authorized by the Organisation.
- Carry out other jobs as well as tasks as designated to you by Management.
How to Apply
Interested as well as certified candidates should send a transcribed cover letter as well as thorough Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com using the “Job Title” as topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline fourth February, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Ejes Gist Job Consulting ‘ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Anywhere’ address_locality = ‘Nigeria’ address_region = ‘Nigeria’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘85000.00-250000.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria near today [/sc_fs_job] Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2020 for Graduates. Hot Nigerian Jobs