Two friends who allegedly gang-raped and filmed a teenager have been remanded in prison by a Magistrates’ Court in Ota, Ogun State on Wednesday, January 6.
The police charged Oluwadamilare Oyeniyi,30, and Okoriji Emmanuel,30, with two counts of conspiracy and rape.
The State Counsel, Oluwole Ayede told the court that the duo committed the offence on December 12, 2020 at their residence in Sango Ota area of Ogun.
Ayede alleged that Oyeniyi and Emmanuel conspired and raped the victim. He also alleged that Oyeniyi and Emmanuel were caught making a video recording of their crime.
The offence, he said, contravened the provisions of sections 358 and 516 of Vol.1 Criminal Code Vol.1,Laws of Ogun, 2006.
The magistrate Shotunde Shotayo, who did not take the plea of Oyeniyi and Emmanuel, ordered the police to return the case file to the Ogun Director of Public Prosecutions for legal advice.
Shotayo adjourned the matter until March 5.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded , %title%
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]