The All Progressives Congress (APC) ruling confirmed that the membership registration, revalidation and upgrade exercise remains on course and starts on Monday, January 25, 2021 as planned.
A terse statement by Senator James AkpanUdoedehe of the Secretary Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) said that every counter statement on the exercise was false and “highly mischievous.”
The statement reads: “A “Note” in circulation and ascribed to Sen. John J. AkpanUdoedeghe Ph.D., National Secretary of the APC CECPC, is fake and highly mischievous.”
“The registration, revalidation and update exercise of APC membership remains on course and begins as planned in the schedule attached.”
AkpanUdoedeghe stated that the CECPC has approved the establishment of State Membership Registration Committees to register, revalidate and update the national membership exercise of the Party.
A train-the-trainer workshop will follow this.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State