The All Progressives Congress (APC) ruling confirmed that the membership registration, revalidation and upgrade exercise remains on course and starts on Monday, January 25, 2021 as planned.
A terse statement by Senator James AkpanUdoedehe of the Secretary Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) said that every counter statement on the exercise was false and “highly mischievous.”
The statement reads: “A “Note” in circulation and ascribed to Sen. John J. AkpanUdoedeghe Ph.D., National Secretary of the APC CECPC, is fake and highly mischievous.”
“The registration, revalidation and update exercise of APC membership remains on course and begins as planned in the schedule attached.”
AkpanUdoedeghe stated that the CECPC has approved the establishment of State Membership Registration Committees to register, revalidate and update the national membership exercise of the Party.
A train-the-trainer workshop will follow this.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE