They will each be getting N1,000,000 cash, Brand New #OPPOReno3 smartphones and a golden opportunity to be the stars on the cover of the no1 Fashion and Style magazine in Nigeria, Genevieve Magazine.
The announcement was made on OPPO Nigeria’s social media platforms on the 26th June, 2020 and fans have been congratulating the winners in good faith.
In his remarks, Joseph Adeola, the Public Relations Manager of OPPO Nigeria said, “We created this contest as our contribution to supporting Nigerian talent by not only providing them the resources they need to have their big break but also, the required platforms to launch them into global limelight as fast as possible.
We are very passionate about youth and we are confident that Nigerians are one of the most creative and talented people in the world.
Everyone who participated in this contest is a star and we will be working with a good number of the finalists even though they did not win”.
The OPPO Reno3 contest was open to all young Nigerians via the OPPO Nigeria social media pages and over 2,500 entries were initially submitted. After vetting by a panel of elite judges, 20 finalists were selected. 10 male and 10 female models, after which they were all published on the brand pages and voting began. Voting lasted a week and the male and female participants with the most points emerged winners of the contest.
The OPPO Reno3 Urban 24 seeks to support two (2) young and aspiring models by empowering them with not just millions of Naira and OPPO Reno 3 smartphones but also providing them with a chance to exclusively launch their modelling careers with a cover appearance on the renowned Genevieve Magazine, as well as modelling deals with the OPPO Nigeria brand in future campaigns.
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand that since 2008 has been relentless in the pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. As at today, OPPO provides cutting edge smartphones to over 200 million people all over the world.
OPPO operates in more than 40 countries of the world, with 6 Research Centers and 4 R&D worldwide and an international design center in London. OPPO has more than 40,000 employees are dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.
OPPO is popular for its stylish smartphone designs, quality photography experience and the status symbol it provides to its users.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International