A Nigerian woman has become an instant online sensation after it was revealed that she makes beautiful shoes, clothes and bags using sachet water nylon.
The lady identified as Adejoke Lasisi shared pictures of clothes, shoes and bags she made from satchet water (pure water) nylon on Twitter.
Adejoke Lasisi is an entrepreneur and founder of Planet3R – a group involved in making eco-friendly products by using Textile and plastic wastes.
We get the job not because we are women, but because we qualify for it.
I fine small sha with good camera😂
Thanks to Mr Femi for this wonderful shots📸 & the beautiful write up on Aljazeera
Sharing some photos of her craft on Twitter, she noted;
“P.S All the products in the pictures below are made from pure water sachets waste.”
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022