Media Aide has been reportedly sacked by the Delta State Government for exposing the deteriorated state of infrastructure in the state.
According to Secret Reporters, the media aide who posted a video on Facebook of female secondary school students learning in a classroom while been drenched by the rain. Shockingly, the lawmaker who represents Oshimili North LGA in the Delta State House of Assembly and also an evangelist , Hon. Barr. (Evang.) Princess Pat. A. Ajudua, who is said to run a church in Asaba and Ibusa, showing no iota of remorse for the inhumane condition in which the students receive lectures, immediately summoned the media aide to her office and lashed out on him, after which she relieved him of his duty describing his actions as “exposing the lapses of the government”.
“I was at the House of Assembly complex to see Princess and she began to vibrate as to why I would make such post. I even told her that the post wasn’t against her but that didn’t go down well with her. She said I was exposing the lapses of the state government” the media aide lamented.
It was gathered that the school which is under the constituency represented by the lawmaker who has spent over twelve years in the State’s House of Assembly with nothing to show for it, could be likened to a poultry farm with overgrown weed and buildings looking like they have been in existence for more than five decades begging for immediate rehabilitation
WATCH THE VIDEO :
Source : SECRET REPORTERS.
To post this story, you have to seek permission from SECRET REPORTERS.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria