Mechanical Piping Engineer at Calaya Engineering Services Limited • mechanical engineering jobs
Calaya Engineering Services is a restricted liability firm that’s specialised in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Mechanical Piping Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure onshore readiness of all ECP marketing campaign actions and interventions on Egina or AKPO
- FPSO working with the ECP Campaign Coordinator
- Achieves ECP building actions for campaigns/main interventions offshore on schedule and in accordance with HSE rules.
- Manages a multi-disciplinary technical crew from contractor, offshore effectively and in an excellent working spirit.
- Provides onshore/offshore help to the ECP Campaign and Major shutdown coordinator
Job Contents / Problem Solving (Activities):
- Follow up readiness of all onshore objects (supplies, personnel, pre-fabs and premobilization, and many others) for all ECP main interventions and campaigns.
- Organize and supervise everyday ECP marketing campaign /main interventions works offshore to make sure profitable supply.
- Acts as the primary level of contact of the ECP Contractor Site Representatives offshore.
- Evaluates building points on the worksite with Contractor and contribute to their decision at worksite stage each time attainable.
- Maintains offshore an up to date register of all deviations and non-conformances and develop them right into a punch record of things to be resolved relating to all SMRs/Projects the place relevant.
- Monitors the general progress of the contractors towards schedule, offering reporting on identical to line administration, highlighting the potential for slippage and suggest remedial actions and signing contractor day by day reports.
- Ensures contractors have viable schedules for his or her work, recognizing interfaces with different ongoing firm actions.
- Ensures that contractors preserve enough data for all inspection and testing carried out.
- Participates in all pre-commissioning actions along with contractors’ employees and firm operations employees.
- Maintains good relationships with FO/MTNC crew, with DW-ECP groups and with Contractor(s),
- being versatile sufficient but additionally strict when crucial (security or different features) to realize the goals of the Site Modification Requests or of the Warranty Claim points.
- Perform web site surveys to proffer options to web site points and supply inputs to preparation of Scope of works for fabrication and web site building actions
- Assists in constructability evaluations and the planning and scheduling of building jobs.
- Reports any web site situation to ECP web site Superintendent and preserve common and environment friendly data to him.
- Ensures that actions carried out on-site fulfil all HSE necessities.
- Implements with Contractor Site Representative, Risk assessments for all actions and guarantee recognized mitigations are in place.
- Ensures shut Liaison with contractors and their sub-contractors, making certain all permits to work are in place earlier than the beginning of any marketing campaign.
- Reviews building contractors’ work procedures; assess contractors’ personnel and tools for suitability for the work.
- Any different work of an identical nature as could also be requested by DW ECP Management
Context and Environment:
- Work location: Job is predicated in Lagos with very frequents actions on Akpo and Egina FPSOs therefore this can be a 4×4 rotational place.
- Major purchasers: DW Field Operations and Maintenance departments.
- Constraints: Failure to develop a sound scope of labor or execution plan, or failure to determine and talk undertaking points in a well timed, environment friendly method, can lead to extreme influence on manufacturing, security, and related prices.
- Compliance with DW ECP HSE KPI & Objective and help DW ECP in compliance with total TUCN HSE requirement
- Ensures HSE values are nicely understood and are usually not breached underneath any circumstance whereas finishing up offshore building actions on the FPSO.
- Establishes correct data preserving, undertaking observe up and good progress reporting.
- Ensures efficient and well timed response to building exercise and guarantee compliance with firm procedures.
- Validates offshore building works by making certain that they’re correct and meet total Statement of Requirement.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- HND, B.Sc. / B. Eng in Mechanical / Piping Engineering or equivalents with a minimal of 10 years’ expertise in Oil and Gas building actions
- Piping Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry ideally on an FPSO.
- Experience with Total FPSO might be added benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline 12:00 midday, tenth February, 2021.
Mechanical Piping Engineer at Calaya Engineering Services Limited mechanical engineering jobs
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND