The disclosure got here after Burna Boy claimed he has by no means had assist writing his songs besides one time with Peruzzi.
Ceezamilli nevertheless countered Burna Boy’s declare as he recounted how he vibed 50-60% of “On The Low” which made it to his final studio album “African Giant”. The track author who admitted that Burna Boy modified among the phrases on the track, disclosed that the recording for the track was made by Kel P for one more artiste who had not voiced on it at the moment.
Burna Boy who reacted to Ceezamilli’s disclosure, nevertheless issued a menace. He wrote in now deleted tweet;
Peedi Picasso, CEO of Burna Boy’s former document label “Aristokrat Records” additionally backed Burna Boy, as he debunked Ceezamilli’s declare of label executives being current on the session by which “On The Low” was written or recorded.
When known as out over his menace, the “African Giant” crooner apologized however insisted that Ceezamilli deserves few slaps.
Burna Boy tweeted;;
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff