Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board invitations purposes from suitably certified candidates for employment into Teaching workers place beneath of the Enugu State Primary Education system:
Job Title: Teacher
- Applicants should have the National Certificate in Education (NCE).
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, proof of age and Local Government Identification Letter. Each utility ought to be addressed/submitted to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board,
WAEC Bus Stop, Upper Presidential Road,
Through the e-mail deal with: email@example.com
Application Deadline 27th May, 2019.
- All candidates are to specify the title of the Primary School during which they want to train.
- Multiple purposes will result in outright disqualification
- Written examinations will happen in the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters of the state on the fifth of June, 2019 at 9:00am. All candidates are required to return with their identification playing cards to the venue of the examinations
- Only shortlisted candidates can be invited for interviews which will even happen on the 19th of June, 2019 in all the 17 Local Government Area Headquarters at 9:00am
- Late submission of purposes won’t be entertained.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org