Silverbird Cinemas is a game changer and the de facto leader in the Nigerian leisure and entertainment industry with 10 locations, in 4 States (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo), 3 Countries (Nigeria, Liberia & Ghana) a total screen size of 65 & a seating capacity of 9,919, which makes Silverbird Cinemas one of the largest Cinema chain in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English, Economics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria