Silverbird Cinemas is a game changer and the de facto leader in the Nigerian leisure and entertainment industry with 10 locations, in 4 States (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo), 3 Countries (Nigeria, Liberia & Ghana) a total screen size of 65 & a seating capacity of 9,919, which makes Silverbird Cinemas one of the largest Cinema chain in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English, Economics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers