The outgoing National Chairman of all the progressive Congress APC, Chief John Odigie Oyegun whose tenure ends on June 13Th, was reported to be saying he would stay in office until the 25Th of June when the new National Chairman would be sworn in has been asked to vacate his office and evacuate the national secretariat on or before 13th June 2019.
Ejesgist Media gathered that this order came as a result of his recent activities of sponsoring parallel congresses across the country and even rushing to inaugurate the illegal chairmen.
According to A source, the leadership of the party has officially issued him with a vacating order. He is expected to conclude and handover all his reports and submit them to the most senior administrative staff at the National Secretariat.
He is also expected to render accounts of all the money generated from the sales of forms in the just concluded Wards to States Congresses.
A source from the presidency said” oyegun intention was to set confusion before the National Convention, slated for the 23Rd of June 2018. Despite court injunctions in some cases, coupled with series of the allegations from his fellow NWC members, John Odigie Oyegun still went ahead to carry out inauguration.
The source also alleged he collected about N4 BILLION Naira to secure the presidential ticket for Sen. Bukola Saraki
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022