In the early hours of Tuesday, colleagues, friends, and associates were informed of his death.
Mabutho died in South Africa, according to reliable sources
Here are some quick facts about Mabutho, MultiChoice’s Chief Customer Officer.
- Mabutho began his career with MultiChoice Botswana as a Customer Service Supervisor in 1999 and later moved on to MNet as a Brand Manager in 2003.
- Prior to his appointment as MultiChoice Nigeria’s General Manager, Sales and Marketing in 2013.
- He was named Chief Customer Officer in 2018, and he is in charge of driving the MultiChoice Nigeria customer group strategy, which includes customer value management, sales, marketing, customer experience, and care.
- Martin Mabutho died in the early hours of Tuesday, August 24, 2021, at the age of 47.
- After a brief illness, he died in Cape Town, according to reports.
- His parents, wife Thato, and their four children survive him.
- He led the marketing and sales effort for DStv Mobile in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login