The shocking news now is a 25-year-old man identified as Olusola Simeon, has been arraigned and convicted by a Magistrate court sitting in Osogbo, the Osun State capital for beating and inflicting injuries on his girlfriend, Fadunsi Alaba.
Simeon admitted guilty of the crime of assault, levelled against him by the police when he was arraigned on Tuesday.
The Prosecutor, Jafani Muslim, told the court that the convict committed the offence of assault on July 2, 2018 at about 9.15 pm at Agowande Area, Osogbo.
He said the convict inflicted injuries in his girlfriend of about six years, thus committed a crime that contravened section 355 of the criminal Code Cap 34 Vol 11, Laws of Osun State, 2003.
The victim, Alaba, was said to have gone to the convict’s house with intention of living with him after six years of dating. The prosecution said the action of the victim infuriated the convict because of his wife and kids she met at home, hence the reason for beaten her.
The Magistrate, Mrs Awodele Modupe Adedoyin, found Simeon guilty and ordered that he be remanded in Ilesha prison custody. She latter adjourned the case to August 3, for sentencing.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]