Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Surulere and its environs, Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic FRESH GRADUATE Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- He/She will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion, must be able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas, must be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to the existing and prospective Clients.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, E-mail, etc.)
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Graduated not later than 2017.
- Good knowledge of Human Resources marketing strategies
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM).
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Ongoing Job Vacancies at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited [ 3 positions ]
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives