Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s main Children’s e-book writer. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a family title in Nigeria and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place beneath:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Preparing, planning and challenge managing the publication of all publicity materials to maximise model promotion.
- Creating advertising and marketing campaigns and dealing with the corporate’s exterior PR company to see them executed.
- Creating and creating new revolutionary ways to speak the corporate message to their current prospects.
- Contributing to the annual gross sales and advertising and marketing plan.
- Planning and challenge managing advertising and marketing occasions and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all advertising and marketing exercise.
- Developing and implementing an inside advertising and marketing programme.
- Supporting the advertising and marketing supervisor in day after day advertising and marketing actions.
- Plan, develop and ship campaigns as agreed inside timescales.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Marketing
- 2-Three years expertise in advertising and marketing
Deadline: 12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job title” as topic of the e-mail.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]