The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), National Programme Management Unit invitations Expression of Interest (EOI) for the recruitment of mission employees beneath the FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project:
Job Title: Market Development Officer (MDO)
- In pursuant of the Federal Government Agricultural Promotion Policy (APP) and the want to make sure self-sufficiency In home meals manufacturing, the FGN/IFAD Value Chain Development Programme (IFAD-VCDP) beneath the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development was set as much as help Federal Governments strategic imaginative and prescient for progress and improvement via strengthening of the agricultural sector with a view to improve meals security, speed up financial progress and scale back vulnerability for smallholder farmers significantly girls and youths.
- The Project Development Objective (PDO) initiative is anchored on promotion of Agriculture Productivity Enhancement on a sustainable foundation, Incomes and meals security of poor rural households engaged in the manufacturing, processing and advertising and marketing of Rice and Cassava in Six States of Anambra, Benua, Ebonyi Niger, Ogun and Taraba States”.
- Consequently, Expression of Interest (EOI) is hereby solicited from suitably certified and candidates to take part in the FGN/IFAD Value Chain Development Programme (IFAD-VCDP).
- The Market Development Officer (MDO) will work beneath the direct supervision of the Market and Enterprise Development Advisor
- The Market Development Officer will work beneath the direct supervision of the Market And Enterprise Development Advisor in collaboration with SPMU Business and Market Development Officer (SBMDO), the SPMU Agricultural Processing and Quality Enhancement Officer and the National authorities, Overall, the MDO will help the NPMEDA in selling advertising and marketing linkages and market data amongst the small and medium-scale producers and processors.
- Implementation of VCD measures and actions in supporting coverage and regulatory framework for selling enabling setting for VCD.
- Work beneath the supervision of MEDA to watch, consider and doc the outcomes of the linkage programme.
- Execution of help measures, actions and processes for high quality management and standardization of processed merchandise beneath the VCDP.
- Implementation of measures and interventions for rising the entry of VC operators to market data and enhancing market linkages between producers, processors and market operators.
- Execution of VCDP measures and interventions designed to strengthen the enterprise administration capability of publish’ harvest VC operators (people and organizations> for improved enterprise, organizational and company performance and sustainability.
- Assist the MEDA In figuring out actions and mechanisms for the implementation of the measures and actions in the selling the use of worth addition applied sciences together with publish-harvest dealing with, processing, storage and packaging.
- Provide help to MEDA in dealing and interacting with nationwide and state authorities businesses in consultative and collaborative actions.
- Formulation of TOR5 and scope of work for the service suppliers.
- Provide help in the monitoring and certification of the work of service suppliers the numerous actions and assignments.
- Assist the MEDA in the technical supervision of the work of the States’ Business and Market Development Officers and the State Agricultural Processing and Quality Enhancement Officers.
- Provide data from numerous sources for the implementation and coordination of actions and measures for the enchancment of market entry by VC operators; and
- Support execution of actions in the areas of coverage and regulatory help, worth addition, market entry, enterprise administration, high quality management and standardization.
Reporting and Location:
- The place can be primarily based in the NPMU workplace positioned in Abuja. The MOO will report on to the Market and Enterprise Development Advisor
Details of the Contract:
- Two-year contract, renewable if the mission is prolonged and primarily based on performance.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any of the Management or Social Sciences together with Agricultural Economics, Economics or associated fields.
- Strong background in enterprise and advertising and marketing blended with sensible abilities and at least 5 years work expertise on points and programmes regarding agricultural commodity advertising and marketing, agro-processing and agro-industrial improvement and MSME promotion.
- Good negotiation, inter-private and relational abilities.
- Previous expertise in working with authorities and personal sector can be an awesome benefit,
- Integrity and confidentiality
Application Closing Date
12PM; ninth June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) Applications in ten (10) copies together with one unique and 9 (9) photocopies, correctly sealed and clearly marked at the prime proper hand cowl ‘Expression of Interest (EOI) for the recruitment of National Procurement Officer beneath FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project.” Each envelope should embody a CV and an application letter with cowl letter fitted to the place being utilized for.
The sealed envelope should be addressed and delivered to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
No.1, Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II – Abuja.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]