WTS Energy gives recruitment and manpower companies for the worldwide oil and fuel and power industries. We provide engineers and consultants to our purchasers’ tasks and operations, and carry out employment outsourcing companies similar to workforce administration in oil and fuel areas around the globe. WTS Energy operates globally with places of work in 14 nations and is operational in over 50 nations.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
CHECK THIS JOB : Financial Accountant at Flex Films Africa Pvt. Limited
Job Title: Maritime Works Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Engineer will execute the actions inside his space of duty and can coordinate the actions carried out by subcontractors, making certain the compliance with mission necessities and Company requirements.
- Review Client technical documentation and necessities
- Prepare design specs for bolstered concrete, maritime metal buildings, piling, sheet-piles, mooring system works
- Set up and execute assigned engineering actions similar to element design, verification and research related to any engineering subject related to Maritime works
- Ensure interface with different Project Specialists, Designers and different Departments, Process, Construction, Fabrication and Transport
- Control of subcontracted maritime works engineering paperwork inside or exterior the Company
- Prepare materials specification for maritime buildings
- Liaise with Method Department for set-up of the development sequence to examine maritime buildings throughout non permanent phases
- Prepare and management MTOs and BOQs
- Prepare S.O.W. and technical specification for maritime building subcontracts
- Prepare technical documentation for maritime materials requisition and assists the procurement dept. within the technical evaluations
- Supervise/Approve maritime civil construction design, plot plans of maritime buildings and related piling dwgs issued by Designers and Draftsmen
- Monitor pattern of maritime works portions with respect to bid
- Provide help area engineering at web site
- It is requested the provision for long run task at Vendor premises and/or web site.
- Proven expertise in civil and structural design of Maritime Works, together with jetty and berths, loading platforms, breasting and mooring buildings, port buildings and shore protections.
- Experience in coordination of subcontractor actions and help to web site exercise, in addition to administration of interface with Client and Vendors.
- At least 10 years of expertise
- Maturity and expertise working with ATC Contractors.
Application Closing Date