Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas firm in Nigeria is at the moment recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: Marine Superintendent
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Provide the experience in the sphere of marine operations to assist marine actions as required by directives EP19, DGEP General Policy for Marine operations and Marine Operations Standards in Onne
- Ensure the implementation and application of the Company Marine procedures (pointers on method to Offshore installations, and so forth.), CMS and Company HSE guidelines by Contractors
- Ensure correct induction to the vessel officer and crew and proceed HSE and marine coaching throughout every alternative
- Conduct OVID inspections for Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN).
- Advice Marine Managers for the Marines Operations and Onne Manager for all Onne SITE associated (loading & unloading cargoes, switch of PAXâ€¦)
- Ensure a correct observe up of the situation of the mooring buoys and adequate numbers and help to the provision chain offshore
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Monitor and suggest corrective actions to Marine associated anomaly reports
- Prepare and concern the “Notice of Mariners” to the Marine Manager
- Conduct inspection of potential and contracted vessels and evaluation of the crew and intently follow-up the closure of the assorted open findings
- Continually monitor the quick crew boat actions with referent Captains of the contractors.
- Proactively perform the actions of the job.
- Participate in the Marine threat evaluation and emergency plan
- Lead and set up CTA Cause Tree Analysis
- Be answerable for the achievement of agreed aims and corrective actions outlined into contractor audit plan
- Adapt to adjustments in work practices and job actions
- Act in the best curiosity of the COMPANY always.
- Seek out studying alternatives and switch new expertise and information to the job
- Adhere to the values and rules of the Company Code of Conduct always
- Willingly and overtly share good apply.
- Monitor and administrate all doc management types to vessels contracted by Company
- Interface with the Security Department and deal with all operational issues with the security vessels
- Participate to Call for Tender course of, technical analysis, and number of contractors, vessels and be certain that technical contractor choice is carried out in accordance with COMPANY necessities and that security evaluation is a a part of the choice course of.
- Assist in getting ready for rig/barge strikes and all Marine operations, approving of anchor sample and anchoring procedures.
- Company Marine Representative for rig and barge strikes
- Assist in contractor Marine operations, process evaluation, and observe up of their application on Site Provide Marine experience to all departments (Drilling, Projects, and Production) regarding marine-related actions.
- Responsible for DP audits. (The candidate would be the authority in DP operation for the affiliate(Specialist))
- Inspect on month-to-month foundation the boat landings and concern a complete report relating to their circumstances.
- Marine background and expertise in Marine operations holding Master’s certificates for seagoing vessel or limitless Chief engineer license.
- Work as Marine Warranty Surveyor.
- Experience from Rig operations, Rig Mover/OIM.
- The Marine Expert should be an skilled in 4 disciplines, Drilling, AHTS, MWS and DP
- Good information of Microsoft Office package deal.
- Must have a legitimate OVID certificates
- Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
- Education: Marine Engineer or Bachelor Nautical.
- Rotational scheme 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off (7 days per week)
- Based in Onne.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job necessities shall be contacted
Application Deadline 4th November, 2020.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria