Many Injured As thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Osun State.
Some are yet to be accounted for.
It has been reported that some hoodlums have attacked peaceful protesters again.
The hoodlums attacked the #EndSARS protesters in Osun State, according to SaharaReporters.
The protesters are part of those calling for a full reform of the Nigeria Police Force over the extra-judicial activities of the defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad unit of the police.
According to SaharaReporters protesters were attacked at Olaiya Junction, Osogbo, the state capital
While many of the protesters are injured, some are yet to be accounted for.
The peaceful protest taking place across states of the country had been characterised by attack on demonstrators by the police.
Not less than 10 have been killed by the police so far across the country.
Many Injured As thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Osun State
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )