A leading player in the Food Agro industry based in Kano State is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Successful candidates will undergo a comprehensive practical training program with our business towards acquiring relevant critical competencies.
The Ideal candidates for the Management Trainee Scheme should meet the following requirements:
O’Level: 5 0 level Credits in relevant subjects to include Mathematics and English Language.
Age: Not more than 27 years by December 31st 2018.
NYSC Status: completed
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate must be a team player, driven and demonstrate the willingness to learn and function within a large workforce.
A Higher National Diploma (HND) or B.Sc in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science from a recognized Polytechnic or University.
Grade: Minimum of Lower Credit or Second Class
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Management Trainee” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th December, 2018
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies