Sims Nigeria Limited is a significant distributor of assorted manufacturers of electronics merchandise corresponding to Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, Scanfrost, Royal, Powermatic, parsun, and many others. We even have an meeting plant that’s chargeable for the meeting of elctronics merchandise corresponding to air-conditioners, fridges, fuel cookers, TVs, Freezers, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full time
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as could also be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Responsible for inner and exterior insurance policies compliance monitoring (particularly in respect of Modern Trade).
- Responsible for making 6 days-a-week Field Visits.
- Responsible for market suggestions monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Responsible for under-study of Modern Trade’s Key Account Managers.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.SC Marketing or Business Administration (Possesion of an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration might be added benefit).
- 25-38 year of age
- The very best candidate have to be dynamic and charismatic with glorious inter-personal expertise and really robust enterprise acumen.
- In addition, he have to be reliable and accountable.
- Must have a minimal of 1 year submit -graduation subject Sales expertise (Particularly with Key Accounts)
- Good information of Lagos metropolis
- Good oral & written communication expertise
- Good information of Microsoft suite (particularly Excel & Power-point)
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Successful candidates on this position are scheduled to turn out to be Assistant Branch Managers in a comparatively very quick time
Application Deadline 14th October, 2020.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff