A young Nigerian lady has courted attention on social media after she was seen in a video saying she can’t date a guy who does not beat her.
The lady in the video could be heard advising women to stay away from men who don’t beat them.
In the video, she added that if she does something wrong he should beat her. She claimed that if he does not do so after she does something wrong it means what she did did not annoy him.
She added that it also means that he does not care for her or love her the way he claims. The lady also complained about how people called her out for previously giving the advice.
Watch Video Below;
Nothing dey her head, just attachment??? pic.twitter.com/V2kueUwZnk
— Your fav side-guy (@therealdotun) April 14, 2020
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State