A good samaritan narrated his experience of saving a petty stock trader… According to him, a banana seller was lifeless besides her goods and people were passing her by.
He took her to the hospital and he used his last money to ensure she got adequate treatment.
Read his narrative below;
I went to get something for my daughter of 4 at the market yesterday in Ikotun. I noticed a woman selling bananas had collapsed. Nobody went near her. They just stood and looked. I went near her and noticed her eyes wear lifeless.Her temperature was high. I had to quickly rush
ALSO READ: Lady accused of killing her neighbor, forced to swear with her corpse in Abia State (video)
Her to the hospital. Doctor says she was very sick and had to be admitted. I paid the deposit with the little on me and left her. Will be going back to check her today. I and my daughter drank Garri to sleep but I am happy knowing I helped a soul.
See screenshot below and photos afterwards;
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International