The woman left the man embarrassed after the incident
A woman has given her man the embarassment of a lifetime after rejecting his marriage proposal in public.
A video has showed the moment the man bent the knee to propose only for the woman to take the ring and throw it away in rejection.
The venue of the proposal appears to have been a park filled with people who were there for what seemed like an event, and this made the gentleman’s experience more saddening.
The man had presented the lady with a flower as well as the wedding ring only to see it thrown away.
The gesture was cheered on by massive applause from bystanders who were both excited and expectant that the moment would end happily.
To the surprise of everyone, the lady, who initially created a posture of acceptance, took the ring on her finger and then threw it away.
She vacated the place without uttering any words. The entire moment was captured by different spectators on their phones.
See the video below:
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]