A Nigerian man has lost an attractive job due to his word of endearment directed at the employer during the interview.
The job was reportedly meant to see him earn N200k if he had been successful, however his attempt to be informal caused him the offer.
This is according to controversial blogger and investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo in a recent post via her Twitter handle where she shared the story of how a man lost a N200k job in Lekki for calling the boss ‘uncle’ during interview.
Kemi Olunloyo wrote; “A man lost a N200K per month job at my brother’s company in Lekki. He was the best qualified candidate. He lost the opportunity simply because he called my brother “Uncle” during the interview. Stop addressing people with titles you feel comfortable with. RESPECT”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)