A young man identified as Coma murdered and buried in cold blood, his cousin, Lateef so as to gain easy access to the N2million he got from land sales in Auchi, Edo State.
According to the story shared on Facebook by a user, after Lateef went missing, his parents arrested Coma, but was later released the same day.
Unknown to Coma, Lateef’s parents had already reported his account to the management of his bank. He was about transferring the money from Lateef’s account to his own account when the bank alerted the parents.
Coma was arrested there and also confessed to killing his cousin in order to gain his N2million land money.
The Facebook post reads,
Lateef was killed by his cousin brother with name COMA. According to him, He killed Lateef to get access to his N2million he got from land sales, and eventually collected his ATM card which he already had the PIN.
On Wednesday 13th may, Lateef was last seen with COMA on COMA’s bike.
In search for Lateef, COMA was arrested the following day by Lateef’s parents but he was released the same day as he claimed to have drop the boy at GTBank ATM.
Unknowingly to COMA, the parents of the deceased had already reported his account to Management of GTBank. Today, He was about transferring the money from Lateef’s account to his own account when GTBank alerted the parents. He was arrested there and has confessed to killing his cousin brother in order to gain his N2million land money.
Graphic photos below,
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021