A young man is said to have died inside a collapsed soakaway pit on Karien Street in Warri’s Okumagba layout.
According to the paper, the offed died instantly when the pit collapsed inside a new compound constructed by a politician.
As of the time of this article, the incident’s details are still sketchy.
The deceased’s remains were evacuated and deposited in a cortege by officers from Warri’s “B” Division.
CSP Kelvin Ziokumor, the Divisional Police Officer “B” Division in Warri, told Our Correspondent that one John Asotu reported the incident at the station, claiming that the property where it happened belongs to his niece.
They were working when the pit demolished and killed the young man, according to CSP Ziokumor.
Pay Attention To:
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited