A Customary Court being in Benin the other day remanded a 30-year-old man, Chigozie Mathew, in Oko custodial Centre for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl.
The Prosecutor,Sergt Ifidon Daniel, told the court that the implicated individual devoted the offense on January 6 at Okey Golden Hotel, Nomayo street, upper Sakponba roadway, Benin city. The implicated nevertheless pleaded innocent when the charge read to him.
Magistrate Adamaigbo Dorothy, who turned down the oral application for bail produced the implicated, adjourned the case to March 25, for hearing.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now