An Ado-Ekiti Magistrate Court on Tuesday ordered the remand of 1 Bello Ismaila, 20, for the alleged homicide of a unionist over N100 day by day ticket fee.
The accused, of no fastened deal with, is standing trial on a cost of homicide.
The prosecutor, Insp. Oriyomi Akinwale, informed the court that the accused dedicated the offence on September 25 in Igogo-Ekiti.
He alleged that the accused murdered one Ajayi Femi.
He mentioned the accused, who’s a driver, was given N100 day by day ticket by their union, and whereas coming again, he was requested to pay the cash however that he refused.
Akinwale mentioned within the course of, it resulted right into a battle and one of many members deflated his tyre, which made him indignant and the accused “beat the deceased with a deadly charm.”
He mentioned the deceased was taken to hospital the place he later died.
While the plea of the accused was not taken, the Justice of the Peace, Mrs Kehinde Awosika, ordered that he be remanded in jail custody, pending recommendation from the DPP.
Awosika adjourned the case till November 20 for point out.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022