Governor Seyi Makinde, has permitted the sum of N500,000 as bursary to every of the 120 Oyo State indigenes within the Nigerian Law School.
Makinde, who obtained a delegation of the Law School students in his workplace on Tuesday, August 6, 2019, charged them to persevere within the face of challenges.
A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Makinde, Taiwo Adisa, quoted the Governor as saying that he was approving the sum of N60 million to cater for the 2019/2010 backlog session of Oyo State Indigenes within the Nigerian Law School.
He stated that his decision was geared toward helping the students to attain greatness and encourage the students.
It could be recalled that the final time Oyo indigenes within the Law School obtained a bursary of N100, 000 was in 2012, seven years in the past.
While talking to the students’ discussion board led by Olaniyi Ogunlade, Makinde urged them to make sure that they arrive again house to make a contribution to Oyo State after their research.
The Governor maintained that Oyo State has, by the gesture on the bursary award, made an funding on the Law School students and would like to make returns, advising them to not be carried away by the attract of Lagos and different cities.
He said that as quickly as the continuing rail undertaking is accomplished, it could grow to be straightforward to work in Lagos and stay in Ibadan and vice versa.
The Governor additionally charged the Law School students to not lose hope regardless of the challenges they face, noting that “life isn’t just for those that work laborious however those that persevere”.
In his response, the chief of the delegate, Ogunlade, appreciated the Governor, promising that they might make the perfect end result within the historical past of Oyo State students within the Law School.
He additionally made a promise that the beneficiaries of the bursary award would return to contribute their quota to the event of the State.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]