JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited is an aboriginal registered business, having its headquarters workplace situated in Benin City, Edo State. It offers LEGENDARY as well as Project Management Services for the Offshore / Onshore Oil & Gas, Refining as well as Petrochemicals Industries.
We are hiring to fill up the setting listed below:
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the appropriate procedure of the energy devices as well as the repair and maintenance of all equipment, systems, process as well as devices
- Routinely keep an eye on the performance of equipment, devices as well as systems
- Administer as well as get in equipment as well as devices everyday log as well as workbook documents right into the intended maintenance system to make sure that exact as well as extensive documents are preserved onboard
- Maintain a close working connection with all division heads
- Ensure that workers designated to the Maintenance division are totally versed with their tasks as well as obligations. Establish their degree of expertise as well as take on to supply coaching/training where deficiencies are recognized. To supply assistance as well as assistance to staffs.
- Knowledge of functions as well as obligations when it come to emergency situation action
- Supervise a division including designers as well as managers with electric tool as well as mechanical manufacture as well as welding abilities
- Responsible for keeping as well as requisitioning supplies of extra components, consumables, devices, gas, lubing oils as well as chemicals
- Organize, carry out as well as apply the intended maintenance systems for all the numerous devices as well as equipment, consisting of security devices
- HND or Degree in suitable Engineering technique
- 7 years minimal experience
- Thorough expertise of FPSO Permit to Work system, Isolation Standards, Risk Assessment, Codes of Practice
- Leadership Skills: Exemplary security as well as supervisory management abilities. Good degrees of composed as well as talked interaction in English language. Clear understanding of behavior as well as logistical workers problems.
- Technical Skills: Appropriate requirement of technological, lawful as well as specialist expertise as specified by proficiencies.
- IT Skills: Practical knowledge with typical ‘Office’ software. Operation as well as use net as well as digital system.
- Experience as well as expertise of oil manufacturing, gas compression as well as power generation systems
- Computer literate as well as experience on maintenance administration systems.
- Personal Skills: Conscientious, versatile, functional as well as figured out. Capable of assertive as well as favorable interaction as well as performance.
How to Apply
Interested as well as certified candidates should send their CV as well as Cover Letters to: email@example.com as well as cc. firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘ Latest Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria Today ( Latest Jobs in Nigeria for fresh graduates ) ‘ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Ejes Gist Job Consulting ‘ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Any City’ address_locality = ‘ Lagos , Nigeria’ address_region = ‘Nigeria’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘85000.00-250000.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for all Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2021 for Experience as well as fresh Graduates [/sc_fs_job] Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2020 for Graduates. Hot Nigerian Jobs