The Main Reason Some Beneficiaries Have Not Received the October Npower Stipend has been revealed.
According to Nasims, in order to ensure that all Beneficiaries are paid at the same time, they used the Bulk payment approach, which was PARTIALLY SUCCESSFUL, with some accounts credited and others not due to network instability.
As a result, payments for October have been paused while the challenge is resolved quickly. Payment to all parties concerned for the said month will recommence as soon as possible. Please be patient. We will keep you updated for the sake of transparency. Thank you very much! Nasims remarked.
Nasims had previously stated that the Hon. Minister had approved the payment of stipends for November and December 2021, which is currently being processed and will begin as soon as it is completed.
What we don’t know is whether the October Stipend pause will have an impact on the November and December payments.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers