Buhari, according to Adesina, could not be treated in Nigeria because he has his medical team in the UK.
He claims that the President has been using the medical team for over 40 years, necessitating the need to continue seeking medical assistance in the country.
While defending Buhari’s frequent medical trips to the United Kingdom, he said this.
EJES GIST reports, Buhari flew from Abuja to London on Monday to attend the Global Education Summit on Financing Global Partnership for Education (GPE) 2021-2025 in the United Kingdom.
Adesina revealed this, saying that the President would stay in London for two weeks to complete his previously scheduled medical checkup.
“President Buhari has been with the same doctors and medical team for upwards of 40 years,” Adesina said on Channels Television’s Politics Today when asked why the President couldn’t have been treated in Nigeria.
“It’s best if he stays with those who are familiar with his medical history, which is why he travels to London to see them. For over 40 years, he has relied on the same medical team. Stay with the team that has your history once you can afford it.”
Thanks for reading Main Reason President Buhari can’t seek medical attention in Nigeria
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria