Ex-militant leader, Mujahid Asari Dokubo, has commented on the recent Presidential Probe into the activities of former acting chairman of the Economic and Financial crimes commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu.
Dokubo, in footage obtained by Our reporter, named Magu as a ‘known thief’ adding that President Muhammadu Buhari should also resign. He alleged that Former Senate president, Bukola Saraki and ‘some others’ knew that Magu was a thief which was why they refused to confirm him as chairman of the anti-corruption agency.
“Magu was a known thief and the Senate President, Saraki and others knew that Magu was a thief and they refused to give him a clean bill of health to become chairman of EFCC.”
“They said corruption is fighting back, why corruption no go fight back?”
He also called on President Buhari to resign over the matter describing him as an ‘Alibaba’.
Click To Watch The Video
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]