Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an Italian humanitarian non-governmental organization based in Milan in 1965. COOPI goals to assist the world’s poorest to enhance their entry to healthcare, meals, and monetary security, and to beat their particular vulnerability to wars, civil conflicts and pure disasters. For 50 years of long-term help and fixed presence within the discipline, COOPI has been engaged in breaking the cycle of poverty and responding to particular emergencies in quite a few sectors, together with Food Security, Humanitarian Aid, Health, Socio-Economical Services, Water and Sanitation, Human Rights, Education and Training, Migrations and Sustainable Energy.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Duration: 6 months (renewable)
Starting Date: ASAP
Purpose of the Role
The Country Logistics Coordinator:
- Is liable for the nation’s logistics and security;
- Ensures the coordination and administration of all points associated to the nation’s logistics and notably: buy procedures, items/companies provide, the transport techniques and the technical organization of the work of all COOPI’s discipline places of work within the nation, in accordance with what’s outlined by the procedures;
- Is liable for the security points of the mission, below the supervision and in coordination with the Head of Mission and in shut collaboration with the HQ.
- Coordinate the nation logistics operate, each at Country Coordination stage and at discipline workplace stage;
- Ensure that the logistics works appropriately in qualitative and quantitative phrases, at all totally different ranges and in compliance with the procedures;
- Follow the suppliers performance in compliance with COOPI’s requirements;
- Ensure that the choice course of for items and companies and the contracts task (requires tenders) happen in a clear and coherent approach.
- Ensure the proper application of the procedures – COOPI and the donors’ – associated to items and companies’ purchases (together with planning and mandatory paperwork);
Vehicles and Machines Management:
- Ensure the machines/automobiles’ utilization planning, in collaboration with the supervised employees;
- Ensure that automobiles’ upkeep and restore are carried out and that each one monitoring reports and common checks are appropriately carried out;
- Ensure that, comparatively to the usage of automobiles and machines, the organization’s procedures and the nation’s guidelines are adopted.
Goods and Stock Management:
- Ensure that each one items are included within the stock, and managed when coming into and exiting the cupboard space;
- Ensure that each one logistic-related reports are produced in accordance to what’s said by the COOPI’s procedures and the Country Regulation (automobiles and items’ administration, provides, purchases, cupboard space, employees reports and so on.).
- Ensure the inventory monitoring and the usage of devices for report writing;
- Monitor the proper items’ use and conservation;
- Ensure that the proper upkeep of the immovable items is carried out and that the nation is supplied with guidelines for appropriately making use of those items;
- Coordinate, supervise and consider the logistical employees work;
- Ensure the coaching of the nation’s logistical employees;
- Ensure that each one the expatriate employees a register and with the due permission to work within the nation.
- Represent the organization at all logistical clusters and at security coordination conferences, upon delegation by the Head of Mission.
- Is liable for the application, the replace and the dissemination of the nation security regulation at central and discipline stage;
- Is liable for conducting security and threat evaluation in COOPI areas of intervention, taking part to security assembly at central stage;
- Is liable for all items and organization’s properties security;
- Cooperate and help the Head of Mission/Area Coordinator in regards to the expatriate and native employees security.
Education / Experiences:
- A Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business or associated discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years expertise within the humanitarian discipline as Logistics Coordinator or in an analogous place;
- Experience of working inside an insecure atmosphere with duty for security planning, monitoring and administration;
- Computer literacy, with excessive proficiency in the usage of normal workplace software program purposes (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Valid driving license.
- Proficiency in English;
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement, distribution, inventory administration, fleet administration, communications and security;
- Strong analytical and sensible problem-solving expertise;
- Strong supervisory talents, and demonstrated capability of teamwork and of coordination with the related actors;
- Very good inter-personal and writing communication expertise;
- Ability to arrange work effectively and ship assignments in a well timed method usually below time constraints.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline nineteenth April, 2021.
Some of the Top Questions people used to search out this Job Vacancies are kindly said down. See the queries beneath:
Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today, CURRENT NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA for Graduates √ Ngo Jobs Hiring Now , NGOs that Pay Well in Nigeria, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Nigerian Jobs – in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International