- PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are in need of experienced driver that knows Lagos city very well and must have traveled to other states too.
- Qualification: SSCE/OND.
Preferred gender: Male
- Responsible for the overall logistics management of moveme.com.ng.
- Recruit, organize and monitor the duties of contractors. As well as monitoring the process of Packing, Loading, unloading, dismantling, and installing.
- Ensure fast and safe transportation of client’s properties in the most cost-effective way. The goal is to manage the entire cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate with, recruit and organize contractors (Truck hires, Electricians, Plumbers etc) as may be needed by the customer.
- Organize and properly Orient the team for every job.
- Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of relocation.
- Planning moves, managing budgets, organizing schedules, ensuring that properties are safe and properly loaded and offloaded.
- Making reports, processing documents, logs and other records that display departmental performance.
- Develop a process to track and record value delivered to the customer, Identify and seize profitable business opportunities, Utilize available metrics to monitor and maximize customer efficiencies and achieve cost savings.
- Use of IT systems to manage client base;
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and partner;
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of proximity, fuel costs,costs of materials,and rising environmental pressures.
- Ensuring the team (field supervisor, truck driver, packers, loaders) in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- As An Inspection Officer
- Responsible for inspecting client’s properties prior to an intending moving date.
- Must be good enough in calculating the size of vehicle to be used, in order to accommodate the items that will be moved.
- Must also be able to consider the dimension, quantity of the item as well as how it can fit inside the truck.
- Must be able to consider the quantity of materials that will be required for packing the items. etc
- Qualification: HND/BSc
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume to: email@example.com Using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer