Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar on Thursday debunked reports that he is going to share money to the poor as a result of coronavirus pandemic.
This comes after a notice circulated on social media directing members of the public to a link.
He said any such link asking for the bio-data of Nigerians as beneficiaries of monetary hand-out was fake.
Atiku, in a statement by his Media Adviser, Mr Paul Ibe, said the message was a scam and an attempt to defraud Nigerians by collecting their vital bio-data for nefarious objectives.
Ibe said, “The website address, https//www.atikufoundation.online, given by the scammers for individuals to apply, is unknown to the former Vice-President.
“As a patriotic and law-abiding citizen, the Waziri Adamawa has pledged his modest public donation to the Federal Government through the Priam Group. In addition, he has proposed stimulus package for the most vulnerable for consideration by government.
“We hereby call on relevant security agencies to unmask these scammers and ensure that they are brought to book and their evil plots against Nigerians nipped in the bud.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State