List of Federal University and their Resumption Date | New Date for School Resumption
From late March to December 2020, Nigerian public universities had been locked because of the strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
However, schools could not resume immediately because the nation had already entered the festive interval full of public holidays.
Similarly, the federal authorities additionally directed all universities within the nation to droop tutorial actions because of the second wave of COVID-19 .
The directive was issued by the National Universities Commission (NUC) through a round signed by its deputy government secretary administration, Chris Maiyaki.
But, some universities have now introduced their resumption dates. According to Ejes Gist Media, Here is a listing of public universities which are set to renew tutorial actions in January.
1. University of Ilorin Resumption Date
(UNILORIN Resumption Date
The administration of the University of Ilorin has declared that the establishment would resume full tutorial actions for the Rain semester on January 11, 2021.
After 9-month-old strike, Nigerian college cancels tutorial session, publicizes recent resumption date
The college defined that lectures will, nonetheless, be delivered on-line in step with the directives of the NUC.
2. Bayero University Kano Resumption Date
The Senate of Bayero University Kano (BUK) has accepted the cancellation of 2019-2020 tutorial classes.
According to the Senate, new academic session for undergraduate college students will start on Monday, January 18, 2021 as the primary semester, whereas the second semester will start on Monday, May 3, 2021.
For the postgraduate college students, the Senate slated Monday, January 18 because the date to renew for the primary semester whereas the second semester will start on Tuesday, June 1.
3. University of Benin Resumption Date
(UNIBEN Resumption Date)
All returning college students (old and new) of the University of Benin in Benin City (UNIBEN), Edo state, have been additionally directed by the administration of the establishment to renew for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 tutorial classes on January 30, 2021.
Premium Times reports that this was disclosed in a round issued by the establishment’s public relations officer, Benedicta Ehanire, on the finish of a gathering of the University’s Senate on Monday, January 4.
# List of Federal University and their Resumption Date
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]