A 2-year-old lion reportedly owned by an unnamed Indian nationwide has been discovered at a residential condo in Lagos.
Yinka Egbeyemi, the chairman of Lagos State Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences confirmed the report on Sunday November 17, saying the lion is caged at No 229 Muri Okunola Street in Victoria Island.
Channels Television reported that the Indian nationwide who owns the lion has been invited for questioning.
Law enforcement brokers have been deployed to the realm because it was additional gathered that the state authorities by the Ministry of Agriculture and Environment is at present attempting to evacuate the animal from the building.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates